Teen Tech Week YALSA Webinar- Gamification & Libraries, sponsored by Tutor.com
I will be teaching a webcast about Gamification to kickoff YALSA’s Teen Tech Week.
Kick off Teen Tech Week with this exciting session, sponsored by Tutor.com and featuring Joe Murphy with Linda Braun moderating, on gamification and libraries. Gamification is about turning the real world into a game and making learning a fun and engaging process with some great opportunities to bring technology into the library. In this webinar, you will become familiar with gamification and its immense value and learn how to utilize it in your library.
- Learn what gamification is
- Understand the impact of gamification upon learning and libraries
- Explore what opportunities it presents libraries
- Become familiar with general areas in which they can apply gamification in libraries
- Be ready to apply gamification techniques
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.