Books by Joe Murphy Librarian
Joe Murphy, librarian, and library futures specialist, has written and edited books about library and technology directions.
- Location-Aware Services and QR Codes for Libraries. The Tech Set series (Edited by Ellyssa Kroski). Neal-Schuman. 2011. ISBN 155570784X http://www.neal-schuman.com/qr
- Editor. Future-Focused Libraries: Where Technology Will Take Us. Libraries Unlimited/ABC-CLIO. 2014.
- Editor. Mobile Devices and the Library: Handheld Tech, Handheld Reference. Edited by Joe Murphy. 2011, Routledge. 978-0-415-68975-5.
- Topic Consultant [Technical Editor]. Rector, Natalie (primary author). Social Media Marketing for Libraries. LITA Publications, 2013.
- Series co-editor: Now & Next Topics in Librarianship. Morgan & Claypool.
See also Articles written by Joe Murphy.
Joe Murphy Library future
Joe Murphy Librarian